I'm still alive

Hello my dear frieds! It took me such a long time to create a new blog post :)

unfortunately, writing a new post often took me a long time ;) the time flies by and the important things that needed doing is never done. Regrettably, there is always something more important and interesting to do than put some images together and stick them up on the blog.

Thanks god I can find some time to take some photos and keep our memories. My big little boy is doing great, by this time his 2nd grade's year coursework is completed and submitted and little miss Lea is already 14 months! Our children are precious, and time flies by too fast. you realize when you look at your little ones :)

days fly by,
weeks fly by,..
years fly by,....

the time is flowing so fast and here is a little update :)

Untitled Untitled Untitled Untitled Untitled Untitled UntitledUntitled Untitled Untitled Untitled Untitled Untitled Untitled

2 comments:

  1. no konečne nejaký nový post :o) veru čas ide rýchlo, rýchlejšie ak by sme chceli. A. je super na fotkách, fotogenický fešáčisko :o)

    ReplyDelete